We have received some exciting news on the construction of the Nacote Creek Bridge (PR-07)!
• As of today, approval by County to proceed with the bridge project was granted to contractor.
• The contractor has given a tentative start date of July 1, 2021.
• The project should last 794 calendar days with an estimated completion date of July 23, 2023.
• Working hours will be Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm. The contractor may apply for evening & weekend work to the County and we will notice everyone if and when we receive such notice.
• The contractor is not able to work between March 1st and June 30th of each year due to environmental concerns.
We thank everyone for remaining patient with this project and we will continue to keep the public notified as we receive notifications ourselves.